A CRITICAL PART OF THE SALES JOURNEY
Connect 5000 works with your team in obtaining behavior and intent-based sales leads. From there, our Business Development Representatives (BDRs) guide them and nurture them, ultimately educating the prospective customer about the problems solved by a client’s solution. The result is expedited meetings towards a purchasing decision involving our client. Lead generation is a critical part of the sales journey.
LET’S TALK LEAD GENERATION METRICS
Connect 5000 builds a GTM plan with the following data:
- How many appointments do you need to meet your sales goals? That depends on your average sales and close rate.
- Effective tracking or accountability system.
- What’s your average sales deal size?
- What’s your average close rate?
- What revenue increase are you trying to reach over the course of 12 months?
- How many sales calls do you make per day? Per week? Per month? How are you logging them?
- How many prospects are you connecting with daily?
- How many prospects agree to meet with you?
- How many sales meetings turn into a proposal? (Not every meeting will result in a proposal.)
- How many proposals turn into clients?