IF LONG-TERM GROWTH IS YOUR GOAL, THIS IS YOUR PLAYBOOK.
Do You Struggle to Get On First Base with Targeted Companies?
In today’s business climate, connecting with key decision-makers and securing meetings is a challenge. Executives rarely pick up the phone, typically ignore emails, and if you do happen to make a live connection, you have seconds to gain their attention. But even with these challenges, you can be successful at connecting with targeted companies by generating qualified sales meetings.
In this book you will learn how to:
- Write an introductory email or sales letter that gets a response.
- Leave voicemails that pique curiosity and result in a returned phone call.
- Quickly find contact information for direct decision-makers.
- Bypass the gatekeeper and connect with executives.
- Communicate your values and capture someone’s attention in 10 seconds or less.
- Ask open-ended questions that uncover a prospect’s pain, problems, and challenges.
Whether you are a new or seasoned sales professional, How to Score From First Base! (In Sales) will breathe new life into your day-to-day sales activity. Using both creativity and purposeful connection, this playbook provides a step-by-step guide to shortening sales cycles and multiplying revenue. Because if home plate is your endgame, first base is where you have to start.
Some options to consider:
If you’re at an impasse or your inside team needs fresh and creative ways to get inside targeted companies, try the following:
- Schedule a few training sessions between Connect 5000 and your sales team to help them become more effective and efficient.
- Hire Connect 5000 short-term to jump in and assist your head of marketing or inside sales on strategy, outreach, messaging, positioning, and front-line tactics.
- If you’re currently down an inside sales rep or two, leverage Connect 5000’s sales professionals until you find a permanent replacement.
- Get a few copies of the book How to Score from First Base! (In Sales) to distribute to friends, colleagues, or other members of your team.